I hope you are all doing well!
Today i am here to discuss the ever so controversial Kylie lip kit which i recently purchased after a long period of deliberation. To be honest, after hearing all the negative comments on her liquid lipsticks i had convinced myself that i would not be purchasing it; however i heard that she had improved the formula of her liquid lipsticks and so i finally took the plunge!
I purchased the shade ‘Ginger’ since i was really attracted to that particular colour. It is a beautiful terracotta brown or brown-orange lip shade and in my opinion is perfect for the fall!
Inside the kit, you get a lip liner and a matte liquid lipstick:
The matte liquid lipstick has the usual doe foot applicator which makes it super easy to apply it on the lips:
Here are the swatches:
- The liquid lipstick and liner are both very pigmented and 1 swipe is more than enough
- The lip liner is super creamy and has a smooth application. It can be worn on its own!
- The matte liquid lipstick has a thin liquid-y consistency which i personally prefer
- After application, it does not feel uncomfortable or drying on the lips
- Although it is long lasting on the lips, it is pretty easy to remove
- Started crumbling off the inner part of my lips as soon as i ate food
- I personally do not like the strong scent of her liquid lipsticks!
- The lip liner needs to be sharpened which i feel like wastes a lot of the product and i would have preferred a retractable lip liner
- This product is a bit overpriced and there are liquid lipsticks that are cheaper and more comfortable and long lasting
So those were my thoughts on her lip kit and i’m definitely more impressed with it than i imagined to be and if you don’t mind that it’s overpriced then i would definitely recommend this!
I hope this was helpful to any of you considering buying her lip kit and if you have purchased it, i would love to know your thoughts on it!
Thanks for reading XX