Big, defined eyebrows have become such a huge thing in the past couple of years and i have to admit, doing my eyebrows is one of my main steps in my makeup routine. Whether you are going for a light or heavy makeup look, having your brows on point can make the biggest difference and today i wanted to share with you guys how i get mine to be ‘on fleek’ , so let’s get into it!
Here’s everything I need:
- Brush the brows out with a spooley:
This might seem like a very pointless step but i like to do it as it get my brows into place and also helps me to see the shape of the brow and to see the exact sparse areas that need to be filled in. It’s just a good way to start the process.
- Start filling in the brows:
Now this is obviously the most crucial part which is actually filling in the brows and this can make or break the look. I like to use this powder from my Naked Basics palette as i feel it goes perfectly with my brows but you can obviously use whatever you prefer as long as it’s the right shade for you. Here are some tips i use:
- Make sure to keep it light in the front and dark in the middle and end.
- I start of by outlining the desired shape of my brows and then go towards the tail of the brows and if you don’t have one, you can make one yourself!
- I use a very light hand and little product at the beginning of the brow and make hairlike strokes to give it a natural look.
- You can use the spooley to blend out the product if you apply too much and feel that the brow looks too harsh.
- Use some concealer to clean the brow and make it look sharper:
Although i’ve only recently started doing this step, trust me when i say it makes the biggest difference. Apply as much concealer or as little concealer as you’d like and then blend it in. This is what gives your brows that clean, sharp look and helps them look perfect.
- Highlight the brow bone:
Now i’m sure you are all aware of this last step and that is to use a highlighting shade and apply it on the brow bone to give your brows a more lifted look.
And then you are done!
What are some tips you use to get your eyebrows ‘on fleek’? Let me know as i would love to try them out!
I hope this post was helpful in providing you guys with some easy ways to get your eyebrows to look amazing!
Thank you for reading xx
Follow me on social media:
Do follow me as i would love to give a follow back!