Today i’m here with The Mystery Blogger award for which i was kindly nominated by the gorgeous Lauzie at Lauzies Lifestyle. She posts about a diverse range of topics ranging from beauty and lifestyle to mental health and even poetry and i truly find her posts inspirational so do check her out! Also, thanks to Okoto Enigma who created this award for inspiring and passionate bloggers! Okay, now let’s get into the award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10 or more people.
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comments” of their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
3 things about me:
I am a very paranoid person especially when it comes to my health
I am definitely an introvert and for the longest time i’ve felt ashamed/embarrassed when people have called me ‘shy’ or ‘quiet’ but i’ve reached a point where i’ve come to accept myself that way and realise there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a shy/quiet person.
I’ve always wanted to experience living alone, it’s probably not the easiest thing at all but in my head it seems pretty amazing haha!
- What is the best blog post that you have ever written?
This is hard to choose but my 2 best blog posts according to me would have to be:
Bronzy and Glowy Makeup Look (this makeup look turned out exactly as i had envisioned it and that’s quite rare haha).
5 Tips To Make A Bad Day Better (this post has some great tips that help me on days i might not be feeling my best).
- What is your biggest talent or skill?
I always struggle with this question but i guess i would say that when i set my mind on doing something, i do it to the best of my ability, idk if that is a talent or a skill but yeah!
- Is there any hair cut or style, that you like the look of but are worried to try?
Yess, i’ve always wanted to get one of those short A-line haircuts but i just don’t have the guts to go that short haha!
- Describe your perfect breakfast/brunch:
Oo, i love this question. If i’m going for something sweet, definitely pancakes with nutella and strawberries. For savory, omelette with hash browns.
- What cartoon character is most similar to you?
I would say Jerry from Tom & Jerry
What would be your dream career?
Who is your role model and why?
What are your current life goals?
What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
What is the best blog post that you have ever written? (Repeating Lauzie’s question as i really liked it)
I hope you all enjoy doing this tag and answering these questions and i truly think you all are passionate and inspirational bloggers!
Thank you for reading xx